SplicedWerk MT Titanium
Hybrid analog-digital face with colorful LED-driven displays behind highly-visible jump hands. Includes date display, multiple time zone support, weather information, step counter, stopwatch with lap function, and battery status display, as well as a configurable 24-hour "bug" indicator to mark UTC, TZ, or local time. This face supports Watchmakers color picker and offers options for dim mode dimness and marker color/visibility.
- Bottom MODE to cycle functions/menus
- Center to access settings
- UTC display to cycle "bug" displays
- SPLICED label to park hands
- Digital display to access sub-screens or change options
The timezone indicated by the bug is selected via the digital timezone display UTC, TZ1-3.
Special thanks to Grondin Designs for the hands and other non-WM graphical components - as well as those sweet jump-hand tweens
Uploaded on 2 Aug 2017